Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lite-brite, Lite-brite, Lite-brite

Guess what? There's a virtual lite-brite!! One of the toys I always wanted and never got. Now, if I can find Virtual Operation, I'll be so set.

Last night was the Albuquerque Flying Star Stitch and Bitch. I worked on some embroidery, not knitting. I had a great time, and I was psyched to meet Jamie, the organizer and her doppleganger, Carole. Liz was knitting a cozy looking blue scarf, Beth worked on her afghan, Laurie on socks, and Ramona on the Knitty boob scarf. So when are the rest of you Albuquerque knitters going to come out and play with us?

I know there are a lot of knitting groups in ABQ...I'm waiting for a freed-up Saturday so I can join knitters not quitters.

Tomorrow I'm off to CT, but before I go, I'm going to stop by Village Wools to pick up the new class schedule and a little something for my Secret Pal.

Let me know what you make on lite-bright, ok?

No comments: