Friday, September 16, 2005

INJF

A former boss of mine had me take this test years ago, and I got the same result. Yes, it's 11:28 p.m. on a Friday night, and I'm taking more quizzes and tests.

I just got back from UNM's first "Works in Progress" reading of the semester. Good job, John, Juan, and Sarah!! There are so many good writers around here. I feel fortunate to be studying at UNM.

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut for the first time since mid-May. I'll post a picture.

Anyway, here are the test results:
INFJ - the counselor
You scored 27% I to E, 31% N to S, 23% F to T, and 36% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFJ

Isn't that interesting? I need to stop taking myself so seriously. Maybe I should heed this?

Ok, gonna go read for a bit, then off to dreamland. Neal's promised a 6:30 a.m. wake up call. I like to attack the yard work early in the morning.

BTW, yesterday's darkness has lifted. A good night's sleep and kind words from friends and folks like Another Crazy Girl help!

'Night.




1 comment:

EmptyNester said...

I've taken the Myers-Briggs test 3 times over the course of 20 years, and have always tested the same though my percentages are a bit changed. I'm almost 100% introverted now. http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html is another good link. Actually, you can just go to google.com and use "INFJ" as the search term and find a ton of information.