Friday, December 16, 2005

Seventeen Hours to Go...

Until I'm back in CT. I'm sure I'll be shivering and missing NM.

My Secret Pal's final, wonderful package arrived earlier in the week. I finally took some pictures, but I'm only taking a second away from packing...so I'll just give you the big reveal: Brianne from A Journey Beyond Boredom! She's such a lovey--totally upbeat and just, well, zesty about life. Until the pix are up, here's a tease...lots of fabu stitch markers, including some personalized ones, two skeins of yumster yarn (Cascade tweed and Noro Kureyon, which will be made into a mini felted tote over my winter break), a wonderful lilac-scented lotion (my favorite scent), refreshing foot spray, holiday treats and more! Thanks, Brianne. You're amazing, and I adore you! xx

Sunday I'll be going to see Wicked at the Hartford Bushnell. Broadway it ain't, but at least it's a show! Plans for dinner include Dandy Lion's, where I had a yummy dinner on Neal's birthday.

I'll do my best to post while I'm away. Gotta figure out how to go wireless at Starbuck's in Granby. Hope you have a joyful holiday.

1 comment:

Scoutj said...

Don't GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!