Sunday, October 23, 2005

Thank you My Very Own Secret Pal!! XXX

Look at all that loot! I mean, really! Am I spoiled or what? (Siblings--you're comments on that subject aren't welcome...) So my wonderful SP sent me a package chock full of goodies, including a yarn yardage chart I've been eyeing, a nifty sock knitting book, a candle, two handcreams, including my favorite melon scent, BAZOOKA GUM SOCKS (how fun!), a fun and a serious skein of yarn (any thoughts on what I can do with that yummy yarn?), a nifty yarn cutting pendant (another thing I've been eyeballing), darning needles in a cute case, and a candle that was wrapped in a washcloth made especially for me by my very own SP! Thank you, SP, you made my day! xxx

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey! Here's the Mason-Dixon Knitting post on how she downsized the One Skein Wonder....

Jenny said...

Dang. HERE'S the link...
http://www.masondixonknitting.com/archives/2005_08.html#001196

Beverly said...

Thanks for the link. I think there are little girl OSW's in my future!