Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Knit Bloggers, Unite!


STITCH AND BITCH
Stitch and Bitch
Stitch and Bitch
Stitch and Bitch
Stitch and Bitch


Chant it with me, sisters and brothers. Learn more here.

I propose that any knit bloggers who think this whole case stinks like last month's garbage start every blog entry for the next week with the forbidden words, just like Scout: Stitch and Bitch.
If you want to see what Stitching and Bitching is all about, visit Scout and Carole to see pictures of eight of us casting on for Jaywalker at the same time, and two of us paying tribute to Johnny Cash. We walk the line, baby, but not if you're getting our yarn in a knot!

2 comments:

Lone Knitter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lone Knitter said...

Hi Beverly, Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Good luck with your Jaywalkers. That project looks like a lot of fun. I should participate in a knit-a-long. I've never done that. Good luck with your MFA too...I did that degree (in poetry) about four years ago. It's a lot of work, but rewarding.